Freak Island

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who noticed that so far Fuji (the taller girl with long hair from MC's team) has never gotten seriously injured?

Contributor
I fucking love you guys for picking this up, thank you so much.

!?!?!?!!?!?
I always wonder why every mangaka describes horror is related to violence and gore.
Oshiete kudasai. I rarely see manga that really scares me. Just like urban legends, or the terror itself.
a horror manga filled with gore did not frighten me at all, but made me feel disgusted lol

You guys are amazing, why don't you pick up Higanjima? It has sequel too.

Group Leader
@Dysisa No worries dude. Glad there's still Freak Island fans about.

@goronyanpai Higanjima is that vampire one? Have only read a few chapters of it back in the way.

Fed-Kun's army
Freak Island alright, this stuff is twisted and grotesque. All of you shoujo/romance fans, stay away from this one

always a PTR, but will tonight be the night i start to read especially in the dead of the night alone. jfc

The thing that really takes the realism out of this series is how easy it is for everyone to start up a chainsaw.

Fed-Kun's army
@JohnnyHyper Nope, well I thought you made a joke.
You were only talking about 'normal' realism, because supernatural stuff are unrealistic anyways, but I thought you made a joke on the chainsaw being unrealistic, while there's so much other stuff that are as well, and called you on that joke. But I guess you only meant the chainsaw :p

This is seriously one of the most annoying mangas I've ever read. Only thing I'm glad about is that this is pirated and I didn't pay a dime, and the author didn't get anything. The bar is so low nowadays.

Fed-Kun's army
All of the characters are so messed up that I'm actually rooting for the monster family...

Dex-chan lover
Kinda strange though that despite his beard grew, his hair even keeps the hairtyle xD

Users who are viewing this thread