Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto

this is so fucked up.. holy shit.. stay away dudes LOL

Contributor
Pretty messed up situation.

Did look at the tags and honestly, can't say it deserves a smut tag, the "sexual situations" weren't anything close to what I feel would be enough to justify it. Changed for now, unless someone can determine what level is required for it to apply.

Dex-chan lover
MC is fucking retarded. He claimed that in the other timelines it was raping Anna which caused his other selves to gain the confidence to be an alpha male or some shit completely forgetting that in this timeline best girl Ikumi was the one who gave it first to him and boosted his self confidence to 11. Now I remember why I didn't finish this one back on Batoto, it was because I stopped right at the point MC started beating Ikumi up which triggered the fuck out of me.

This manga is actually very good despite the below average art and turbo edgy storyline, there's actually a bare minimum of gore and the author succinctly made his point that some humans are just garbage, and due to circumstances even losers can turn into supervillain tier schemers. I'm sure there are many of us who would easily lose control and go the Kazuya route if something like this ever happens to us.

This is terrible. And the
"good"
ending made it even worse. Once you go edgy, go all the fucking way man.
He should have really messed EVERYONE, THEN karmically fucked over as an old dude, not dying halfway.

Fed-Kun's army
The saddest part about this manga is
that people other than just the villainous protagonist died in the end.

So the dude basically gets another chance at life, but decides to go full on evil, written in such a way that it is way too forced to make any sense, then his daughter with LITERAL daddy issues comes back to kill him, and succeeds, the end.

Double-page supporter
I kinda expected this to be a rape fest.

This dude got messed up seriously. He failed his life, became corrupted and became a true demon...
Sadly, he didn't change and became worse and worse.
Never send a broken man to the past.

I really liked this. Short and sweet. most do-overs, time-travel, other world stories have the guy change his life for the better. but realistically, the person themselves has not changed so changing the setting or giving him knowledge of the future would not help. It also did not go the, evil but everyone deserves my evil route.
This guy is a creepy stalker and it ends the way it should.

Users who are viewing this thread