Peerless Battle Spirit

Hi, sorry to say this.. but this series has been already translated upto 62 by another guy..

If you don't mind you can try another series since it has already been translated 😇

This version got a different artist, and the art style in this one better in my opinion.

@Ranuth, this "up to 62" version I found was poorly translated from another language into English. and himself admitted he doesn't speak very or write very well. I understand if you're trying to be a nice guy for him, but... it's not good. if someone wants to give a shot at a better version, let them. there is currently 0 chapters uploaded on mangadex anyway, and up to at least 97 raw.

and one small edit: tiptoe, is or was attached to another group that has quality translations, so I'd give him a chance to bring quality with this release. cheers.

@I_Am Im not tring to be nicer to him rather to you... I thought you are not aware of it.. Since you know that Im happy that you do this one. And I'm really sorry if I hurted you by my words..

Check youtube for english up to raws(many series get removed by youtube beware)

Group Leader
@Eienge ? The youtube version has 2 chapters, and the last time they uploaded peerless battle spirit was well over 3 months ago.

You might be mistaking a different version of the manhua by a different artist.

Dex-chan lover
meh.... it's always some "my life will be in danger 'cause I'm unique" type of bs. I'll give the novel a read n see if that changes my mind.

So previous version that is up to ch23 is 1.0.
This version which has upgraded art And I assume some small differences and currently has a gap to 24 is 1.5

Does that mean aggregators that have 24 chapters have 23 chapters of 1.0 and 1 chapter of 1.5?

Group Leader
We will begin uploading 3 chapters a day once we reach 250 people in our discord server, while 4 chapters a day once we reach 400, and 5 chapters a day once we reach 750.
Link: https://discord.gg/7NMggpr
It's quite empty rn ;-; need more ppl to join
There will be a few chapters uploaded soon though

tiptoe thanks a lot and potato also keep up the nice awesome work don't forget your 4 chapters a day is gonna start :)

edit: btw i am the gold fish

Users who are viewing this thread