Feature Request: Pinned Series

Sometimes I start a reading a new series that has a lot of chapters, so I might take a few days/weeks to catch up to release. When this happens the follow page doesn't do me any good, and it is sometimes impractical to always have a tab open to track what chapter I'm on (and to remind myself that I'm reading it in the first place)

So, as a solution, I'd like to be able to pin a series (or several series) to the top of my follows that tracks the most recent chapter I've read, allowing me to easily pick up where I left off.

Group Leader
@tekno
Sometimes I start a reading a new series that has a lot of chapters, so I might take a few days/weeks to catch up to release. When this happens the follow page doesn't do me any good, and it is sometimes impractical to always have a tab open to track what chapter I'm on (and to remind myself that I'm reading it in the first place)

So, as a solution, I'd like to be able to pin a series (or several series) to the top of my follows that tracks the most recent chapter I've read, allowing me to easily pick up where I left off.

I quite like that idea. To compare it to physical books, instead of marking off a book with a bookmark, it'd be like taking the entire book(s) off the shelf and putting 'em on the nightstand or the very top of the bookcase for reading priority.

Contributor
This is a good one. I've had this same problem a lot more than once, and I've used the makeshift solutions of either just following it and hoping I'll remember to keep reading, or using bookmarks for it. But they both feel like a bit of crapshoots, this'd make it a lot easier though.

Users who are viewing this thread