You Are My Lovely Dragon King

Group Leader
Yona you're doing all the series I love T--T Thank uuu <3

Dex-chan lover
Typical ikamen role. at least the girl look independent

The author's knowledge about doctors and science as a whole is like that of a middle schooler. COME ON CLICHED TEST TUBES FOR GENE RESEARCH? IT'S LIKE THEY ARE WORKING ON MIDDLE SCHOOL HOMEWORK THAN GENE REASEARCH!

Story wise I think our MC girl is going to be a downer. I liked her in the beginning but she is becoming more cliche by the minute. Like does every independent, self working girl always believe "love is just bad/and or unnecessary" like come on. You could like the idea of love AND BE INDEPENDENT!

Dex-chan lover
Can't put my finger on it, but I'm not really finding the characters engaging. They don't feel like people, just a couple of pretty simple traits hung on a picture, and the dragon guy is just random.

Contributor
I personally quite like our resident lady-protagonist, her rigid hyper-logical view of the world rings true to me. I was expecting her to be reduced to getting the "logic is opposed to emotion and is sad and bad" treatment already, so that's a pleasant surprise.

Even if the actual science is so vague and hand-wavy and wrong, so as to waver between non-existence and being a dim caricature...

Dex-chan lover
On the front page the title was cut in the middle of the word dragon, which left drag. My first thought is that it was "You Are My Lovely Drag queen" :x

Linne is that you?
linne1.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why does the cover art look like the anime version of Reincarnated high schools main characters Mook and Aru XD
Actually after reading chapter one its weird that the girl is all about studying just like Aru and the boy is the exact same dragon as mook is this a crossover?

He shows up in his dragon form like three times out of all the current chapters released. The science is too dubious for me to believe and not really the point? Characters seem a bit dumb.

Dex-chan lover
female mc is alright, but male mc is lacking, this manga could has been very well made even if isn't a fucking dragon the subject of romance.

Wait.. You don't do gene research with test tubes? Do they have sometHing better like virtual test tubes?

Contributor
I was shocked after looking at this again after a couple of months while waiting for more chapters to slowly build up, to see that the scanlation is suddenly finished XD

Someone was very industrious. Alrighty then. *cracks knuckles* Time to read.

Users who are viewing this thread