Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Dex-chan lover
YEEEES ANOTHER TRAP MANGA AND TIME TO REA-

O h

Welps. Time to wait for an English translation for this manga.

UPDATE: I have read the first 3 chapters and I was kinda wrong yet right. There is a crossdresser. But there is a non-binary mc, transgender characters. I think that it's good that the main character is cis because they are showing the readers to understand more about genders. Personally, I don't think trans-people are "traps" but the gender they are. If a transwoman tells me they are that gender then in my eyes; they are a woman. Not to add trans but just a woman. Because I want them to feel that I see them as the gender they should have been.

Dex-chan lover
I very reluctant about all this non-binary bullshit...so I hope that manga will be able to make me change my mind.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really a fan of the premise but since hachimitsu picked this up i'm sure it has potential

Dex-chan lover
definitely needs trap tag so that nobody gets trapped

You see me? I see this trap from afar, shit on it and move along.

Power Uploader
Thought I was getting a sensitive take on this subject material. Cop out friendship ending to Ch1 is giving me a sense of dread.

Dex-chan lover
The first part of the chapter is confusing because I have no idea how Tetsu figured that Mogumu was a dude. I feel like there's some context missing.

Dex-chan lover
Its hard to be a killing machine inside a meatbag, he belongs on the battlefield, living as a real attack helicopter. Also, the chapter art is cuter than the manga cover page to my eyes for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
They could very well be intersex, having both male and female sexual characteristics.

Contributor
Whut Wait, I've seen this manga before....
Exactly I read 3 weeks ago, ....
Edit : This artist and artwork seems familiar....Konayama Kata, Hmmm....
Edit 2 : DAMMIT, This is sequel of Kimi Dake no Ponytail (H-manga)

Users who are viewing this thread