Teppuu

Fed-Kun's army
God why did this series have to end so soon. Manga-kas really are sick people.

@ e-kun That's because the mangaka have some family problems and couldn't do more. The last chapters were very sparse and its clearly an "lets make it end at a good moment"

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/23/teppu/

Great series, loved it, disappointed that it had to end but I understand why it ended. Hopefully one day it gets a sequel series, but as it stands this is a fantastic, deep sports manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, i thought it was intriguing so i read the first chapter and before i knew it i had read the whole thing

Group Leader
@E-kun yeah, so sad it ended so fast. I still remember this bitter feeling I had back then.

@vannn no hope of revival. Unless it was an incredibly huge success, mangas that end earlier than planned are never re-released because they wouldn't appeal so much to the new public and stores (they'd have to restock all the previous volumes without guarantee of success, the editor would have the reprint all these volumes, etc).

However as @Swifft said, maybe a sequel ? I don't have any hopes about it but I do wish there will be one !
@Kazekid exactly what happened to me when I discovered it back then ? This shows how great it is.

Fed-Kun's army
This was an incredible manga, and definitely top 5 martial arts/sports manga for me.

Dex-chan lover
The only real criticism I have about this is that it's not longer. Great characters, good art, very unique; not full of stupid tropes (or if there are tropes, they are turned on their heads...). It's such a shame this was ended in a rush.

So ... what exactly is wrong with the dumb girl? She can't feel pain? She's a psychopath?

Summary: Girls with psychological issues beat the shit out of each other!

It's pretty good.

Aggregator gang
One fo the best martial arts manga out there. A 10/10 in my book.

Probably the most realistic battle/sports manga you'd find. Highly recommended specially if you are into combat sports

This and All Rounder Meguru is one of the most realistic fighting manga I've ever read. I rate A.R.M. higher because it ended better than Teppu though I can't blame the author ending it too soon and also the character development with different characters in A.R.M. is overall better.

My only complain is that the MC didn't get beaten up more, I hated her a lot, first time I actually root for a rival in a manga

Users who are viewing this thread