So where's my World of Tanks players at?

Sup...

Just wondering how many people like to come here and chill out after a stressful session of World of Tanks...

37IBcpj.jpg

^
Finally, balance in World of Tanks for once...

You can find me in game on the NA Server as killswitch95.
Although currently I am unable to play because my toaster of a PC finally said 'screw you guys, I'm going home' and I currently need a new one... Which was kinda terrible timing considering I only got to play 2 battles in my trophy of a tank:
KCAAIBO.jpg

Aha, see what I did there? It's hard to ascertains ones credibility for the game but generally speaking to get one of those one needs to be more competent than the average player...

I'm not saying I'm good at the game, I'm saying I got a Clan Wars reward tank by playing Artillery #KEKGOTTEEM...
Drop a shout out if you play this terrible game too lol...

Contributor
Used to play on xbox. Well I still do once in a blue moon I guess. I was a pretty decent player, managed to get 3 stars on my KV-13. Love using the less common tanks, people don't fully understand them unlike a waffle or something.

Nice, I never go for the third mark on any tank, I typically shoot for two marks because for me to go for the third requires me to focus harder on my plays for damage and assistance, while undoubtedly throwing out more premium rounds for damage securing. And that's just something I don't want to do. If it happens, it'll happen, but unlike a lot of people who want them I don't 'grind them out'...

5MoSwfq.jpg

Currently that's what I have for Marks of Excellence...

By the way you can compile them (If you ever play on PC on NA/EU/RU and not just Xbox) by using the http://herhor.tk/wot/moe/ site which generates images like the one above.

I play all types, I just generally like the flex ability of light/medium tanks...
That said the SU-122-44 and WZ-120-1G FT are my favorite TDs because they are mobile, with okay armor, and good DPM high alpha guns. They're basically medium tanks without a turret but bigger than medium guns with medium tank reloads...

Basically since we can't pick and choose the maps we play on I like something that generally isn't crapped on by map rotation alone...

Contributor
You should try getting the T8 Britsh TD Charioteer. Its fast like a light but had a awesome gun with good pen and solid rate of fire. It might have slow turret rotation but it also has a turret.

I love that tank. Got 2 Marks and have had plenty of great games in it.

I've honestly thought about getting it because for a TD even though it has no armor now that its gun depression was doubled it's very flexible and it leads to the FV 4005 Stage II which would be a good TD to use for the TD-15 for T-55A mission I'm currently stuck on because my highest TD is the WZ-120-1G FT and while it is good, I've only gotten over 6,000 damage in it once...

Contributor
Yeah the Crapstar is my second Tier 10 tank. The tank itself is a flimsy piece of cardboard. But that gun makes any tank fun.

The grind through tier 9 Conway wasn't bad once you got the engine upgrade. (Keep in mind xbox uses the package system) You just can't risk getting close to another tank as your too tall.

Users who are viewing this thread