Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Dex-chan lover
How the heck does "jimina ken" translate to "splendid sword?!

Power Uploader
what? that's it?

seems like another trashy isekai

*follows immediately*

I think we are already in the situation where we can just copy and paste the description from one isekai to another and just change the names and "abilities"

A more correct title translation (according to korean translation of the title) is "the plain sword saint is still the strongest"

Aggregator gang
I have no idea or clue about what is going on in chapter 0 and have no idea what to expect from the following chapters.
I can't wait to read more.

Group Leader
地味な剣聖はそれでも最強です

Translates via Google Translate to

Splendid sword is still the strongest

So that's one mystery solved, @Moodyz.

Edit: I gave it a try. Basically, the title is stating that he looks like any other swordsman, but he's really the strongest. So... the hook here for this Isekai might be that he's a boring kid and might have asked for superpowers... but still looks like a boring kid? Looks kinda like he's going to have a family, so maybe there's some sort of politics or somesuch?

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhh I remember reading this on the webnovel...
I'll write some spoiler down below for those who are interest on it. There probably some mistakes in it because its been a long time since I've read/remember it.
Its a story about a dude that wants to be the strongest so the god sent him to a hermit in isekai, train him some swordsmanship for couple of hundred years if I'm right. He become a hermit and then go outside from the forest where he train. Out there he met his daughter(adopted), an oujou-sama and a knight that is protecting her. The reason why title is plain/ordinary swordsman is because he don't have any flashy moves that will impress the ojou-sama.
I want to spoil more but that will ruin this manga so I'll just stop it at there ?
For those who are interest in the raw webnovel https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9846ee/

*ugh* that translation made me sick. ?
Though kept trying it's the only way to get better.

Group Leader
I wish isekai scanlators would find proper proofreaders. Also, proofreaders need to grow a damn pair and fix broken English.
Or, y'know, translators can just GIT GUD at the whole English thing ?

Users who are viewing this thread