Chocolat no Mahou

I missed 2 volume irl (Odd Cake & Phantom Decoration)

I have read up to Nutty Carnival (since I have physical volumes) and I must say this series is totally awesome and fun to read. All the desserts in the series is very mouth watering imo

Totally happy that it's up on Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
This is being published here in Finland with the title Maaginen Suklaapuoti (Magic chocolate shop) and has caught up with the Japanese release so there's 15 volumes out of it here...

Contributor
Interesting concept, but poorly executed. The art is amateur and the writing is... sad, honestly. One of those things that makes me think even I could write a better story.

Hell girl but Aizawa can choose what she want to take so i guess its fine,Hell girl in the other hand has many flaws in her website

One of my favorite series. Unfortunately, there's only 1 volume in English whereas there's already 16 volumes here in Malaysia. If I bought all of them, I'm planning to translate it myself. Really want everyone to realize how great this manga is.

ps: i already bought until volume 14. still thinking about it

Please update more....I really love this series...I have been searching it, but I can't fine the all volume... I am so happy went I see it has been released in mangadex...hope I can read the full volumes in here...

Anyone know where I can get the raw?? Because I have the Manga until vol 17, maybe I can translate it to English.

@Choco_Pudding I think it's because of shoujo manga, the story is not too deep. It's intended for all ages, and focused on grade-schooler girls.

Also same as others, if anyone found raw scans I will help with translating. I'll even have the scripts ready to typeset.

Users who are viewing this thread