This Doesn't Feel Like Me

Contributor
Warning (since there's no description right now): Seems to be headed for really weird incest overtones (? maybe not just overtones, not sticking around to find out. Only read the first fraction of the first chapter, so it's possible it goes somewhere completely different in the long run, can't say).

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed by the author copping out on the brutal dad cucking.

Aggregator gang
Lol can’t wait to see this fully translated since the raws are over...

Fed-Kun's army
Shieeeet!! The guy is a kid inside and the step mom is an obsessed creepy bitch!! This shit is crazy!!! I'm so reading this till the end!!!

Dex-chan lover
God this lady is trolling him so much

Edit: The MC is dumb and dense, but it's somewhat justified in the backstory. Pretend he's mentally a 13-14 yr old and many things make sense.

It's also partially the fault of his father, if you believe what one of the character says.

you know....everything else is fine because they each have their own struggles and predicaments as well as goals...but the one thing that pisses me off is the dirty, fat, and ugly bastard who keeps messing with the family and that lady. Got a feeling he's going to kill, rape or screw up their lives in some form out of greed, lack of trust, savage desire and lack of morals. The other characters seem to have some moral guideline, sympathy, and story even though they each make mistakes.

Lol, there's an actual story, and the characters aren't that bad at all.
The only ones that are gruesome are the girlfriend (that bitch who first basically forced herself on the guy and then cried when he did it to her) and that fat murderer guy...

well, I guess every story needs some sacrificial pawns to work out, but in this case it's a little too much.

Dex-chan lover
I believe this summarizes the entire series.
UfPyse5.png

Why the manga tagged as completed but MU says there are 52 chapters?

@ArMech This site puts them as completed when it is completed in their nation of origin, this one is completed and you can find the raws online but still has ongoing translation.

@15quince15
I understood a bit later, but it's a bit too confusing tbh.
Says, 'Publishing status: Completed' next to 'Scanned Chapter: 41'
it's need to show scanlation status and scanned chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread