The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Would someone upload other chapters as well?
(now there are 2: ch10 and ch11)

Solved:
So it appears the official-link translating team website gives 1-4 free chapters and the rest is "unlockable" by collecting some sort of points for contrubution after registering and login (like they do on Webnovel.com). Personally I hate these and I think this is a cancer that plagues manga/novels nowadays (pay to view new content, while old "free" is not released, or rarely).
Funny thing is that ch10 and ch11 is actually locked by default there, so I don't know if another scanlation group took over the translation from ch10, or it is some sort of advertisement teaser.
So I will ignore this manga, although I do love isekai.

The official link for the chapters: https://www.tappytoon.com/series/raeliana/1

Following here now. There are official translations for this as well (See Links under the description).

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, So I understand it when people want to get right into the story and aren't big fans of the first few chapters as everything starts going. But it's probably not a great idea to skip right into Ch 10

Dex-chan lover
It's possible to find the other chapters in poor quality elsewhere, so you can get up to date with it. And the story is worth reading -- a lot of clichés, but well-told and amusing.

You can find the rest at batoto ?

But it's probably because these are translated by the group and the ones that aren't on here have been 'reuploaded'

Fed-Kun's army
I've been keeping up with this on TappyToon's and thus far it's been great. (Yes, yes, I spend hard cash to read this.) I like the MC and I'm interested to see what the ML will be like. I think it's pretty good, it's like a Isekai meets Fantasy meets a Agatha Christie novel.

MD@Home
It's been a long time since I've read a delightful female MC whose asset is not just "working hard" and "doing her best". She's entertaining, funny, and genre-savvy. I don't easily give 10s, but this one easily merited it in my book.

Also, the relationship dynamics remind me of Obi-Zen-Shirayuki, which tickles me.

@pinuh Spiritually, this website is the successor. And readers on that site have moved here. But Bato.to's domain did got sold off. Beyond that, I'm confused. As I see the group's name here and over there. But I think she's uploading rips there and scanlations here. Thus the lack of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
1000/10 best shoujo isekai ever
I didn't have the energy to search and read it but boy was it worth it

Fed-Kun's army
Raeliana pulls so many good faces that I feel almost inclined to compile them into an album to tempt other people into reading this.

Discord tracker with a lot of manga in a similar field. Manga with official translations done for some chapters, and impatient fans that threw the rest into google translate.
Has a link for this series that goes from ch29 up to ch.51. Please use official translations to support the author, these machine translations are just for the most impatient of us who cannot wait for a decent official translation to be done.
Impatient Community

They have moved to a new server, changed their name, and joined MD since I wrote that. Please see Bucci-Gang's translations

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 - hmm.. gdrive just giving me a jpg on both links you provided.. i dont see shared file or something.. is this should the content of the link or im just stupid?

after some decent searching i found it and you have to do something.. hahaha

Double-page supporter
I will not say what website i round in english, but have it, search in Google you will find it...

Users who are viewing this thread