Renjoh Desperado

Contributor
It's got plot and 'plot' in spades. Looking forward to where this goes.

Hey guys glad yall enjoyed the chapter. I can't really promise a consistent schedule, I worked on this chapter solo and won't have a ton of free time in the near future. I'll see what I can do about working on it, but if some group wants to pick it up I'd have no problem with that.

Contributor
Thanks a bunch for translating this, been waiting to read it ever since Ahndongshik first tweeted about it. If you (or any other group) is interested/in need, I've got raws of volumes 1 to 4.

Dex-chan lover
I don‘t like Ecchi, but at least it‘s a manga that is NOT an Isekai and NOT in a school-setting. So I‘ll continue reading it, haha.

Thanks @xthen, for scanlating the first chapter.

Thanks @xthen for picking this up, I always wanted to read it.

May I recommend also Tokyo Inmigration for a future project?

is future "love interest of the week" gonna follor similar formula as the first chapter? asking in advance cos i like the art, but the mc seems like she easily get infatuated with a random hot guy she met so i would rather avoid disappointment cos of the plot early

Based on ch.1 I'm going to bet that the little boy is going to grow up to become a handsome man.

And after looking at the RAWS the last pages have her meet a guy who looks suspiciously like the boy grown up.

now this is interesting, can't wait for more TLed chapter.. thanks for pick this manga..

Aggregator gang
@Nierj Probably. Otherwise it wouldn't be titled that way. Her faulty standards makes for a story that can be stretched out as the men she meets would vary and who knows, she might meet the man she likes but is out to bring her to justice so she doesn't wanna separate from him and frequently gets out of jail to make him chase her. Just a possibility. Not like it's been done countless times now.. Lupin.

Users who are viewing this thread