Seishun Buta Yarou wa Petit Devil Kouhai no Yume wo Minai

Group Leader
Oh! New manga based on second volume of ranobe? :3

Dex-chan lover
Still, i just want say this again. what a shame. the artist of the first one not drawing on this anymore. Maybe he tired of drawing clothes ?

Contributor
@Nogoodnms @cloud04 LN series is titled Seishun Buta Yarou and and each volume is titled SBY wa [...] no Yume wo Minai. First volume is Bunny Girl Senpai, sequel volumes are Chibi Devil Kouhai, Logical Witch, Siscon Idol.

i haven't read all the volume yet yet , but so far in bunny-senpai's plot device (quantum mechanics of observation) application and solution is within the realm of quantum science , and also well-executed even if it was a bit cliche .

But in chibi-devil-kouhai's plot device while it seems like plausible at a look ,
it doesn't provide the basic requirement of breaking the light speed and go to realm of warp speed .
but still a good read nonetheless . And doing that while opening japs dictionary is tiring . I wish i can work while binge reading mangas/novel . amen .

This seishun-buta-series seems a mix of Haruhi and Monogatari . According to my boss , there are 8 volumes , and 1 side-story-compilation-event-exclusive .

@zetsubouzanto ty for the info!
This is structured like the Monogatari series right? Where there's a main heroine and romantic interest (bunny girl) but each volume focuses on different girls and their stories.

Dex-chan lover
Well the art is still good don't remember if the last one was better but whatever lol what i really care about is this chapter release speed it's just way too random ...... and the LNs also don't have translations damn hope that with the anime this series picks up more steam.

Well i'm interested in this story as well i've always liked this groundhog type of things but still ..... what really pissed me the fuck off was that there was no kiss last time and now the relationship is gonna stay stagnant because of this ....

Considering they just finished translating the prequel to this about a month ago, chapter 2 should be out soon.

Power Uploader
No updates for 6 months....
did scanlator lost interest in it?

Power Uploader
I think this series is on pause due to lack of raws (probably)
Because I wasn't able to find raws of more than 1st chapter on any website I know this far...
If anyone has it then give it to @kago

Power Uploader
@AthK
Nah, we just haven't gotten around to doing it.
I also appreciate your concern regarding the raws but we're good on that.
We buy and scan our own raws.

LBvBQhi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread