Ouroboros - Vol. 24 Ch. 132 - Cessation

CMON, END THIS
IM GRITTING MY TEETH BECAUSE THE HARD COPY IN MY COUNTRY STOPS AT VOLUME 20 AND I HAVENT SEEN THE ENDING YET
I WANT TO SEE THE ENDING AAA

Power Uploader
@edelgard One more chapter to go, but it's a 55-page chapter and thus will take a little longer. It's translated and cleaned, but proofreading, typesetting and redrawing will take a while.

Aggregator gang
Are they really dead? No more plot armor? If so then it's a good end

I get Hibino's POV, but the others... What are they expecting ? They have nothing to gain staying alive.

Can't say , what to expect now. Are they gone? Done? Or did they survive? Let's see, how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
I wish....all the corrupt politicians and polices will be revealed by that ouroboros necklace. All evidences were in there.

will it be the last chapter?? on the internet it says there are a total of 144 chapters?

Power Uploader
@phozon That must include the extra stories, which are counted with decimal points here. The last chapter is the next one. Trust me, we scanlate from the volumes. You can see that the number of chapters at the bottom of the series front page here is 143, which means there's one more if you count the extras, too.

In fact, the real number is 145. There's a promotional extra that was released with the first chapter of the author's next series, Change the World. We have already translated, cleaned and redrawn it, and it will be released along with the final chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread