Witch Hat Atelier

Double-page supporter
This is so sweet. Coco reminds me of Akko for LWA, with their love for magic and all. I can't wait for more. Thanks for translating!

Group Leader
Thanks for keeping this series going! The work that you do on the lettering and the sound effects is fantastic!

I love the world building and artwork in this series, can't wait to see what will happen in future chapters :)

Dex-chan lover
"Oh noes, I can't use magic with non-witches watching"

...young lady, have you ever considered asking them to NOT look? I know it's a small chance and all, but telling them to evacuate further away from the bank would both accomplish that AND get them out of the area of potential collapse.
Like, just tell them it's the rule.
If anyone want to say screw the rule, point at the guy under a giant boulder down there.

Dex-chan lover
Everything in this series is incredibly cute.

@havelmom:
I'm going to give it a 9 and you can't stop me!

Fed-Kun's army
So happy to see this series is continuing here! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Top investigation skills there! Grab everyone at the place of incident and erase every link or clue found there! Problem solved if noone remembers about the problem!

Dex-chan lover
you know you're reading a masterpiece when you can't point who is in the right and wrong

Fed-Kun's army
@TetraSky Nice idea, but not really: the big flash was caused by Qifrey trying the mysterious ink with a glyph as weak and innocuos as possible (a light glyph, movemet, heat and so on would have caused massive damage with such power). The erasing of memory takes place after the flash, and we have no clue about how it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread