Language options/presets

I like to see other languages displayed for a variety of reasons, but not when I'm trying to read manga here and the chapters have been translated into 5 different languages. It gets annoying having to change my language options every day just to see the chapter list better.

So perhaps a way to set presets for language options. You click the cog/settings icon, and then click button 1/2/3/4 whatever you have saved, no selecting/deselecting every time.

An alternative would be setting a preferred language, and being able to hide all the other languages at the chapter overview page with a single click. If you want to look at the other language releases, you still can, but you can also narrow it down to what you can actually read. Optionally instead of setting a preferred language, let the language icons or something at the chapter overview section be sortable. For example you click the english icon and have some options displayed, "Hide other languages, Hide this language, Sort by language."

I don't know, just anything to make it easier to look at the chapters of manga with 4+ languages without require going into settings every time.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The language setting is saved in your cookies, so if you keep deleting them, they get reset.

Never mind, that's not what you're talking about. You just want an easier way to switch the language setting around or to sort by language? The latter's doable at least.

Users who are viewing this thread